February 8, 2010

WHO DAT!!!

 
As some of you know, I'm a huge New Orleans Saints fan.  So you can imagine that I'm still a little hyped about the Saints winning the Super Bowl last night.  I have been a sports fan my whole life.  When I was three days old my parents watched football with me.  Even though I was very young, I'm sure I enjoyed it!  Football was an early obsession of mine.  I distinctly remember watching Seahawks games when I was only four or five years old.  Later, I became a baseball fan.  I still enjoy both sports.  Yet, despite my years of fandom, this is the first time a team that I love has ever won a championship.  Watching the Saints win last night was a dream come true, and an experience I won't soon forget.

Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?*

Here is an interesting article on the origins of the Saints motto

No comments:

Post a Comment