September 30, 2010

Guess That Band I

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost eight months.  This used to be the only place where I could keep everyone up to date with the goings-on in my life.  But now with Facebook and Twitter I can do that much easier than on here.  I'll try to blog a bit more before the end of the year.  But now, a new contest.

The premise is simple: I give you five songs by five different bands.  Then I give you a picture of each band.  Your job: match the song with the picture of the artist who performed it.  We'll see if you're all good at guessing what a band looks like based solely on their sound.

The songs:

Baroness


Between the Buried and Me




Coheed and Cambria


Kamelot


Revocation


The Pictures:

1.

2.














3.















4.
















5.

No comments:

Post a Comment