November 14, 2009

Weight Loss Update: 3 Weeks Left

Goal weight: 150.0 lbs.
Current weight: 154.0
Change from four weeks ago: -0.8
Pounds to go: 4.0

Hit a bit of a roadblock a few weeks ago when Emily left her job, leaving me little time to work out. Also, the new lack of money meant that eating healthy kind of went out the window, as healthy food is expensive. Despite this, I managed to lose a little bit of weight. I only have three weeks left until my birthday, and four pounds left to go. Now that Emily has a job again, I will have time to work out, and also have money to eat healthy. Down the home stretch!

2 comments:

  1. I never stopped you from working out. Don't blame me. I didn't care if you did. I'm not taking the fall for you this time man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An insightfull post on .I'm using the methods from http://debtfreeliving.lose20.com to reduce weight and it really works.

    Thanks,

    Lose 20 - Losing weight may save your life


    A valuable post on "Weight Loss Update: 3 Weeks Left".I'm using the methods from http://debtfreeliving.lose20.com to reduce weight and it really works.

    Thanks,
    William- Lose 20 - Losing weight may save your life

    ReplyDelete