1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies. (No particular order)
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions.
6. Go Ahead, do your own...you know you want to! (Assume this is me tagging everyone who reads this)
These actually represent my top 15 favorite movies:
1. "I remember wrenching the steering wheel to the right and slapping my foot against the brake petal. I wasn't the driver anymore. The bus was like this huge wave about to break over us. Bear Otto, the Lambston kids, the Hamiltons, the Prescotts, the teenaged boys and girls from Bartlett Hill Road, Pete, Suzy, Laura, Rick, Sean Walker, Nicole Burnell, Billy Ansel's twins, Jessica and Mason... all the children of my town."
2. "You promised me that everything was gonna be OK, remember? I fucked that sleaze bag for you, then I put myself through fucking hell for you?"
3. "Up men! And to your posts! And let no man forget today, that you are from Old Virginia!"
4. "That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned."
6. "Dad gave me this. Fifth birthday. He said, 'Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.'"
7. "How do you document real life, when real life's getting more like fiction each day?"
8. "My island!"
9. "Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up."
10. "Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax, you're GODDAMN RIGHT I'M LIVING IN THE FUCKING PAST!"
11. "The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens you won't know about it anyway."
12. "You can't just apologize, Johann. You left your battle station at a critical moment. Also, you disobeyed my command."
13. "If this man should fall, who will lift the flag and carry on?"
14. "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."
15. "Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox."
Podcasts for the Picky Historian
29 minutes ago